#1 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:03 AM

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18
Hayley atwell

Nicknames (If Applicable):the hot agent

Height:5"7

Weight:135

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face):face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [] Always
- Often
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] Rarely
- [] Never

Hometown/Billed From:London,England

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
- [x] Other; please specify.

Gimmick: tired of being held back by the avengers agent Carter decides to leave so she can kick ass whenever she wants.

Signature Match:lumberjack match

Favorite Weapons:high heels

Entrance Music: its a good day

Entrance Description:its a good day hits and out walks agent Carter.she walks down to the ring blowing kisses to the male fans.

Ring Attire:a black dress with heels. She takes the heels off when she wrestles.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)brawler

Wrestler similar to:nia jax

Signature Move(s): good night kiss- a sister abigail

Primary Finisher:back pain- Swanton bomb

Secondary Finisher(s):English pride- cloverleaf

Special Finisher:pride of England- leaping ddt

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: she was once in the marvels but no longer.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary:1 mil

Signing Bonus:200k

Length of Contract: 1 year

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):title bonus

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):Lindsey flare and Amanda Macleod

Faction:British pride

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo: I play Lindsey flare.

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Amanda Macleod) x1

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Lindsey Flare) x2

former_pure_champ.png

(character: Agent Carter) x1

#2 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts