Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Women's eXtreme Wrestling! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Company Information by clicking the menu below. You may have to register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Photo

Valerie Valour

Face

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Valerie Valour

Valerie Valour

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:Scarlett Bordeaux

Scarlett-Bordeaux-070713.jpg

Nicknames (If Applicable): Val

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 125 Lbs.

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Val doesn’t cheat but Her Freaks n' Geeks pals may occasionally help her out at the first sign of trouble

Hometown/Billed From: Staten Island, New York

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Gimmick: Ditzy, bubbly airhead

Signature Match: None

Favorite Weapons: None...but in a hardcore setting then pretty much anything she can get her hands on to survive.  

Entrance Music:Break the Rules by Charli XCX

Entrance Description: Break the Rules by Charli XCX hits the speakers as Valerie comes out playing to the crowd and getting them all amped and excited for the match as the ring announcer makes the introduction.

Valerie then makes her way down the ramp, giving out high-fives, and pointing to the various people and signs as she rounds the corner towards the steps and slowly between the ropes. Valerie then works the crowd over with her little dance moves before the music fades.

Ring Attire:

24a6ux80mek11.jpg

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying) Brawler

Wrestler similar to: Scarlett Bordeaux

Signature Move(s): Sweet Dreams (Dragon Sleeper)

Special Finisher:Valour’s Way (Stunner)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Valerie is well known over the wrestling indy circuit having been in the business for 4 years. Her motivation and desire to wrestle came from mostly years of bullying by her peers who teased her for her pudgy weight and her obsession for wrestling. She has an estranged twin brother, a dad that is serving time in prison for tax evasion, and two besties (Jennifer Enigma & Lindsey Calaway) watching her back.   

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: Owner decides

Signing Bonus: Owner decides

Length of Contract: Owner decides

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside): Owner decides.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s): Lindsey Calaway and Jennifer Enigma

Faction: Freaks and Geeks

Current tag_team_champ.pngx1

Current trios_champ.pngx1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users