• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Becksploder

Becksploder

Lower Midcard

• Champion
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Mandy Rose
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Nicknames (If Applicable): The One Woman Revolution

Height: 6'1"

Weight: A lady never tells.

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): Face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Never

Hometown/Billed From: Arlington, TX

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Other; She and her sister, Neva, want to start a family legacy

Gimmick: Geek

Signature Match:

Favorite Weapons:

Entrance Music: "Simply the Best" (Performed by her and Neva, along with Micah Derksen of MK127 but a cover of Tina Turner's song).

Entrance Description: Erin is wheeled out on a moving stage, along with Micah on drums, and Neva on saxophone, with her and Kenzi of MK127 singing. Once the crowd starts clapping along, Erin leads them in the chorus, with the fans singing along, ala Bobby Roode's theme. Erin then dismounts the stage, continues singing, and once she hits the ring, the song fades off.

Ring Attire: Purple trunks, with fishnets. She also sports black hair, an Alexa Bliss style purple and black top, and black boots. Wears glasses during promos and entrance.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying): All around

Wrestler similar to: Paige

Signature Move(s): DDT

Primary Finisher: Stonehenge (Spinning Leg Lariat)

Secondary Finisher(s): 

Special Finisher:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: up to Mandi

Signing Bonus: up to Mandi

Length of Contract:

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside):

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description: Lacey Evans
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18

Ring Name (If Applicable): Neva

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s): Sarah Stone

Faction:

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Wrestler Roster!

Current Posted Imagex1

Former Posted Imagex1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users