#1 Lindsey Flare

Lindsey Flare

Lower Midcard

• Talent
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:00 AM

[ • W O M E N ' S . E X T R E M E . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18
Elizabeth gracen
Real Name Amanda mcleod

Nicknames (If Applicable):the sister of highlander

Height: 5 feet 10 in

Weight:125

Alignment (Heel/Tweener/Face): face

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [] Always
- [] Often
- [x] Sometimes
- Rarely
- [x] Never

Hometown/Billed From:the highlands of Scotland

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
- [x] Other; please specify.

Gimmick:she's the sister of highlander Macleod and she's out to make a mark.

Signature Match:sword match

Favorite Weapons: sword

Entrance Music: the highlander theme song

Entrance Description: the theme music hits and Amanda walks out and swings her sword. This brings out her managers Tessa and highlander. She then puts the sword to her side and they walk down to the ring. Tessa opens the ropes for her and she climbs in and poses with her sword.

Ring Attire: she wrestles in a black leather top, pants and boots.

Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)combo high and brawler.

Wrestler similar to:ruby riott

Signature Move(s): the beheading- a superkick

Primary Finisher: the end- a sharpshooter transitioned into a triangle choke.

Secondary Finisher(s):highlands- running leaping moonsault

Special Finisher: the family- ddt into a octopus into a stunner.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: she is the sister of highlander Macleod and wants to prove that their can be only one.

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . C O N T R A C T • ]

Base Salary: 250,000

Signing Bonus:15,000

Length of Contract:1 year

Special Concessions (Transportation, Hotel, Time Off, Championship Bonus, Downside): title bonus

[ • M A N A G E R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base/CAW Description:
Enter your character's picture base or a very detailed description of your character so we can make her in WWE2K18
Alexandra vandernoot and Adrian paul

Ring Name (If Applicable):

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . A L L I E S • ]

Tag Team Partner(s):

Faction:

[ • S A M P L E . P R O M O • ]

Sample Promo:
I play Lindsey flare. Trying out some new characters.

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Amanda Macleod) x1

former_combat_champ.png

(character: Lindsey Flare) x2

former_pure_champ.png

(character: Agent Carter) x1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users