Weight:115

Hometown/Billed From: Paris France

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Babyface

- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Self Centered and thinks the world revolves around her 

Fighting Style:More technical  

Wrestler similar to:Maryse Ouellet 

Signature Match: Falls count anywhere

Favorite Weapons: Ring bell, kindo stick, and anything that can be used

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: Poker Face

Entrance Description: Red,White, and Blue lights circle the arena as Rochelle walks out onto the stage wearing a long trench coat . She throws both hands up in the air and leaves them there the entire way down the ramp. She climbs up the steps holding the jacket up to make sure she doesn’t trip climbing the stairs. She walks over to the turn buckle and climbs it putting her right hand up in the air with the palm facing the fans. She gets down and steps through the ropes where she removes the coat and throws it over the top rope.

Ring Attire: Maryse Oullet’s

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):drop kick and running bulldog

Primary Finisher: Paris Drop (sit down powerbomb)

Secondary Finisher(s): Love Knot(Hells gate) 

Special Finisher: Eiffel tower drop (Rock Bottom from top rope)

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:Rochelle grew up in a poor family and the youngest of five kids. At the age of seventeen she left home and boarded a plane to America. Worked odd jobs while going to a wrestling school in New York City. She excelled in wrestling school and since graduating from there she has been working local wrestling circuits to build up her confidence. Now she is ready to make name for herself and has found her way to the WXW.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users