Photo

Coast 2 Coast (Sky Scott & Jasmine Rodriguez) ⦿ versus ⦿ The Angels of Darkness (Tiffany Saints & Kelly Robinson)

Promos Flashpoint

1 reply to this topic

#1 TheHardk0reIk0n

• 925 posts

Posted 6 days ago

LOWER MIDCARD

Tag Team Match

Coast 2 Coast (Sky Scott & Jasmine Rodriguez) ⦿ versus ⦿ The Angels of Darkness (Tiffany Saints & Kelly Robinson)

#2 Angels of Darkness

• 36 posts

Posted 2 days ago

The scene opens in Las Vegas, Nevada inside the locker room of The Angels of Darkness as Tiffany Saints and Kelly Robinson are working out before their upcoming match against Coast 2 Coast members Sky Scott and Jasmine Rodriguez.

Tiffany Saints: Neither of these girls are in the same league as us, whether it’s Sky or Jasmine it makes no difference to me at all because I know that no one is able to hold a candle to us. Sky and Jasmine needs to bring their best if they hope to defeat us this week on Thursday Night Flashpoint.

Kelly Robinson: My nickname is the Lil Pitbull for a reason, it’s my nickname because I’m always ready for a fight and I’ll do anything in order to pick up the win so the two of you that being Sky and Jasmine really needs to do their homework on us because we’re a finely tuned machine that’s always pumping and moving like a full steamed locomotive so if they don’t know how to get out of the way then they’re going to be run over by our share size, power and strength.

Tiffany is using the bench press lifting two hundred pounds while one of the trainers spot her as Kelly is using the body bag and punching away at the bag as one of the trainers are holding the back of the bag for more resistance.

Tiffany Saints: Sky Scott, you need to know that nothing you can do during this match is going to shock or surprise yours truly “The Future Legend” Tiffany Saints. Sky needs to come up with many different reversals and possible finishing moves that are based off of my finishing moves.

Kelly Robinson: Jasmine Rodriguez, you better be quick, fast and live up to the make up beliefs that your last name is supposed to be about.

Tiffany and Kelly continue working out in the locker room of The Angels of Darkness as the scene fades to black.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Promos, Flashpoint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users